My goal in therapy is to create a supportive environment to help you heal, grow, find clarity, and become empowered to both live your most authentic life and connect more effectively with others.
I am a mom of two, a wife, a friend, a sister, a daughter, and a rather hopeless optimist. I love to ski, I love dogs, cats, and horses, beautiful trees, mountain views and the adventures that Colorado has to offer. I love to connect with fellow humans.
My own professional journey started many years ago in the business world with a Masters in Business Administration (MBA), working in marketing. I realized through the process of a challenging divorce and engaging in my own intensive therapy process that I truly wanted to shift to pursue a career that could help others navigate the difficult paths that I had also traveled. My own therapy journey helped me to re-discover who I am, find out what is most important to me, and to connect authentically with my most loved ones. I know since I have journeyed over challenging roads to a more authentic me, that you can too.
Education, Certifications and Trainings:
- Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy (MA) – Rueckart Hartman School for Health Professionals at Regis University in Denver, Colorado.
- Relational Life Therapy (RLT) – Levels 1 and 2
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Discernment Counseling
- Gottman Level 1
- CDC Certified Divorce Coach®
- Soul Road Certified Master Teacher
Associations and Memberships
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT)
- Colorado Collaborative Divorce Professionals (CCDP)
- People House Denver – Core Practitioner